June 11, 2018
Lindsay Van Daele fires a pitch during the Regional semi-final softball tournament Saturday. Inland Lakes beat East Jordan in the semi-finals, but lost to Rogers City 4-2 in the finals. It was the final game for senior players Van Daele, Maki Henckel, Madison Milner and Sydney DePauw.
The Indian River Women's Club recently planted flowers in front of businesses in downtown Indian River. There can be no surer sign that summer is here.
The Inland Lakes baseball and softball team both celebrating winning District titles. The baseball team also won the Regional and is advancing to Quarterfinal play. (Video can be seen by clicking on the link below.)Softball and baseball championship celebrations.
Stories in this week's Resorter (On news stands June 7-13)
- Township taking legal action to force motel sewer hook-up
- Want to know what it feels like to drive a racecar
- Family and dog noise prompts pine martens to move
- Indian River Library has lots of activities planned for summer
- Citizens tell township board not to restrict waste hauling choice
- Photos of graduates, district tournament and fishing tournament
- Baseball and softball District championship stories
- Nature and business owners help town more than DDA
- In the information age add more computer monitors
- Robert A. Doan Sr.