Sept. 26, 2014
Cheboygan County Undersheriff Mike Newman (right) received a plaque from Sheriff Dale Clarmont in honor of his 37 years of service to the Cheboygan County Sheriff's Department. Newman is retiring at the end of this month.
Inland Lakes epitomized the term "swarming defense" on this play, getting seven players to the ball to help tackle a St. Ignace runner.(Story and additional photo in Sept. 25 edition of Straitsland Resorter)Tuscarora Firemen fighting house fire video
Stories in this week's Resorter
- Despite petitions, annual meeting not placed on election ballot
- DNR wants to buy more land for Pigeon River Country State Forest
- After first loss, Inland Lakes prepares for homecoming game with Mancelona
- NCMC hosting college night for juniors, seniors and their parents
- Spare Time Lanes renovated, re-opened and signing up people for winter bowling leagues.
- Citizens showing interest in local government are not "mob-like."
- Certain household items have more than market value